Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ribbons...

I'm going to compete in my first obedience and agility trials in September. We're going to travel up to Chch. for a ribbon day, which are a slightly less serious version of championship shows...a perfect starting place.

The Boss says we'll enter into the 'special beginners' class, which is one up from the beginners, but as the exercises are all ones that I can do well already we'll have a crack at the harder level.

Also, we're starting to learn a new game at training...the 'retrieve'. It's a bit like FETCH, but instead of chasing the toy and bringing it back, I have to go and find my toy among a whole lot of other dogs toys put into a circle. Actually it's pretty easy.

AND, I can attempt the next level of my Canine Good Citizen in late October...a step closer to that Gold award.

Busy times ahead!!

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.