Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yay, they're all gone...

That's better, town's calmed down a bit, and the parks and beaches are dog friendly again.

Those kids must be all getting locked in their day kennels again. Good.

Training was a bit ho-hum, not many of us, and a couple of new guys. One boss spent most of the session chasing down his fox terrier that decided RUN was much better than COME...

Fuuunny!!

My mate's back from holiday, and he was on the end of the lead this week. Quite often I don't work as hard for him...and wasn't heeling all that well during weaving I admit, (New dogs to meet you see) but the boss was watching and he got all high handed and made me do it properly.

He was holding Tara, who came for another sleepover, and she wasn't doing so hot either, but he didn't grump at HER...

Today was good though, the Other Boss took me for a walk up Mt. Iron...which is a BIG WALK let me tell you.

That fire & bean bag are looking mighty inviting.

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.