Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sleeping over...

My friend Tara came to training today. And she's staying the night. She's a 12 yr old boxer. A bit set in her ways but we get on great...

...I bounce at her and she woofs at me. Heaps of fun.

We had a fairly small training group, with one new labrador puppy, who was pretty good. And two other strange dogs as well who were tied up and watching...and barking a lot too.

I got to PLAY FETCH...and even show off a bit with my toy and the games we play...but I sort of blew it with the DOWN on recall. That'll teach the boss to spend the week hiding from the weather.

Mind you, it wasn't all snow on the ground today...which was nice.

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.