Monday, October 15, 2007

Home invasion...

Good grief.

ALL the dogs from training now come to my house on Sundays...Nobody asked ME about that!!? And that Jack had better WATCH OUT if he thinks I didn't see him sliming up to MY Boss on MY back porch!

The Boss didn't even stick around. He went off for a mtorcycle ride, leaving me with my Mate and the Other Boss.

It would be ok if I got some 'seniority'...I wish.

Mind you, we've stirred up some interest in the Canine Good Citizen scheme, there's something like 16 dogs that have said they'd like to train in the exercises, some here in Wanaka and a number in Alexandra...(Gary Wulffs classes)

And I've got a head start on the lot of 'em!

We didn't go up too the next obedience competition. It snowed 50 cmts on that weekend, and the Other Boss wanted to go skiing.

This next weekend coming is the Southern Cross SBT ribbon and fun day in Chch, and I'm really hoping we can get up there for it...

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.