Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A wag of Staffies..?





Well that was fun. We went up to the SCSBT ribbon & fun day over the weekend. Talk about a lot of waggy tails (tales?) The Boss has decided on a collective noun for a group of Staffords... Like you get a 'murder of crows', or an 'exultation of larks'...he thinks we should have a 'wag of Staffords'. Maybe!

Obviously none of the 20 or so dogs that were present have read about how vicious we all are...seeing as there was no dog fights and none of the many kids present were torn to shreds...

Anyhow, once again quality shines through, (Ahem!) and I came home with a couple of ribbons; 'Best Intermediate Dog on Parade', and a first place for something else too...I think it was Best Dog in my age category, but I'm not completely sure! (It doesn't say on this ribbon, it just says 1st place.)

Oh yes, I won Barkiest Dog too! My mate took the lead for the day, Both of the Bosses were watching and chatting.


No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.