Friday, April 27, 2007

BSL. Breed Specific Legislation...or Bloody Stupid Lawmaking?

Because the newspaper says I'm a dangerous breed of dog, the Prime Minister has said that I should have to WEAR A MUZZLE whenever I'm out in public...and get this, even when you come to my house for a visit. I had the boss send her an e-mail asking how I'm supposed to carry a stick on the beach, or chase my tennis ball in the park when I've got this cage around my head. But it seems that she (the RH H Clarke) doesn't think that's particularly important.

The boss says that by extending the BSL muzzling argument we'll be handcuffing all members of a certain NZ ethnic minority next whenever THEY'RE out in public, allowing as they make up some excessive percent of our prison population, they tend to be big and strong, and statistics can show that they're more likely to commit crime than the boss is...

He's pretty darn worked up about this whole BSL debate... a good thing I guess, allowing that the government is considering ethnic cleansing against me and my kin!


I'm a bit worried about some of those OTHER dogs that walk around our place though... some of them are really much bigger than me, and grumpy too...I got a right hiding from a couple of labradors recently...luckily their boss turned up and dragged them off me.

And get this...because labradors aren't named as a 'dangerous breed', they won't be affected by this BSL thing at all, and next time they want to beat me up I might be wearing a muzzle and won't even be able to defend myself until help arrives...What's a dog supposed to do??

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.