Thursday, May 17, 2007

From the Farm...

Holidays are NOT all they're made out to be...! it's day three, and so far I've spent 10 hours in the car to get here, not been allowed in the house, GROWLED AT by this big bitch who thinks she owns the place, (just 'cause her boss does)...and had to sleep in the CAR each night instead of my rightful place on the Bosses bed.

Oh yes, I got taken for a 1 hour walk yesterday.

Through the paddocks with all the animals...walking at heel...lucky me!

If this is a holiday then I'm a cat!!

Next time I'm gonna see if the vet will look after me instead of coming.

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.