Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lunatic behaviour...


Ok, apologies for not posting recently...Internet access from the farm is dodgy at best!

Anyway, my week did get better. This is my new friend Luna. I don't know what they feed her but boy I wish I could get some...she's HUGE!

We had a great time doing mad laps of the house and stuff. She can run fast, and I have to take three steps for each of hers...but that's ok, she can't turn tight corners like I can...although she doesn't even notice when I do my favourite "leap up and shoulder barge" trick...in fact I'm the one who bounces off HER and falls over...gonna have to work on my technique obviously.

There are about 5 other dogs on the farm, but I wasn't allowed to play with them, apparently they take things a bit too seriously, and don't like playing fun games with new friends...their loss I say!

We got home again yesterday, so I'm allowed inside again, and back to sleeping in my right and proper place on the Bosses bed. He was making noises about me not doing that anymore...which is fine, I just won't do it any less!

I'm booked in to do my Canine Good Citizen test on the 16th of June in Christchurch, so that's ANOTHER big drive in the car coming up.

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.