Friday, June 8, 2007

Continuing the theme...


You know I might have to re-visit my opinion about Shutzhund being boring after all...here's my predecessor Zac at training, doing what I would never dare...though boy some people really could use it!!..like people who don't register /train/devote themselves to their dogs. Or people who have no knowledge of dogs but regularly shout out their ignorance in the media...

Anyhow, this was Zac learning the personal protection aspects of Shutzhund, at which he excelled. Not only because he could bite/hold better than all the Dobermans, Rottweilers and German Shepherds that he trained with, but because his willingness to please the Boss was heaps better.

He would let go with a word from any distance and just guard the guy in funny pyjamas...unless he tried to run away again...then WHAMMO!!

And boy, you did NOT mess with the Boss or his family when Zac was on duty...

My mate tells me that he was also an awesome frisbee catcher!

I reckon I would've liked playing with Zac.

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.