Sunday, June 10, 2007

Piggy in the middle...

We did two training sessions today, first in Wanaka, and then in Arrowtown.

The first one was ok...usual easy stuff. The Arrowtown one had a couple of surprises. As soon as I walked into the field, I was met by a PIG! Followed in quick succession by a GOAT!

Just when I'd come to terms with that, and took my place in the line with all the other dogs, when 2 giant HORSES came strolling over and stood in the line when we were doing WEAVE.

Honestly, where's a dog supposed to look with all that going on?

Mind-you, I was there to be a show off, and show off I did.

Those newbies are pretty easy to impress!

Less than a week now until we go to Chch.

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.