Monday, June 4, 2007

Sometimes a dogs gotta play ...

It's good to keep the Boss on his toes I reckon, so yesterday I did a runner at training in Queenstown!

I was in a line of new dogs. The Boss said STAY, then walked about 200 mts away...(yes, that's a VERY long way) along with all the other bosses...then called COME.

So me and all the other dogs raced up the field and I won...good fun.

But then they tried to get us to do it again, going back to where we came from. This time though, when the boss said COME, me and another dog decided to have a play half way.

It was fun, until the Boss snuck up on me and GRABBED ME REALLY HARD. That wasn't fun at all. Then he made me SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN COME DOWN SIT COME STAY...Really fast and REALLY grumpy like.

Geez. Other than that one little indiscretion I was (as usual) the best behaved dog there.

Maybe I'll be good for the rest of the week!

Maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake you rock, although I do feel I did quite well myself on Sunday!

Go the Staffy's

Scooby Dog

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.