Sunday, June 24, 2007

Give a dog a break huh...

You'd think that with snow deep on the ground...and having sat up 'til 3.oo am watching the All Blacks play South Africa, the Boss would have given me the morning off training today eh...

You'd THINK!

There's something irresistably smelly about snow, I don't know what it is, but it's very distracting stuff. The Boss got a bit cross when I was sniffing and not right at HEEL when we were doing weave between the dogs, and made me go back on leash.

At least he cleared away some snow so I didn't have to DOWN/STAY in it.

Not often anyway.

Bring back SUMMER !

No comments:

Visit Clever Staffords!
The Clever Stafford Webring by Warren Bradley
[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List | Stats
Join | Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]
Powered by RingSurf!
Powered by WebRing.